- Remind people that the birth of America is really July 2nd.
- Buy fireworks 5 days in advance and buy enough to last until July 9th.
- Begin your explosives demonstration on June 30th.
- Drink lots of beer
- Eat many forms of meat
- Lose an appendage because you are too filled with meat to move away from the lit fireworks and too drunk to know that you are bleeding.
- Put up a PTSD sign in your yard so that you can ruin the fun for your neighbors who bought a week supply of fireworks.
- Also remind people that it wasn’t legit until Aug 2nd, thus extending your firework shooting period.
But seriously, if you have a problem with July 4th, just hole up in your house shut all the curtains and sit in a dark room watching movies with noise-canceling headphones like I do. Happy Holidays!
Fireworks are nice, but not after 11pm, most people are attempting sleep after their ears have been damaged by decibels of destructive detonations. Fireworks are cool at first, but there’s always somebody who bought enough obliterate a small island.
I understand the fourth of July and New Years, but I think people just love the excuse to play demolition expert and terrorize cul-de-sacs and side streets. Here are a few fireworks tips to help you maximize this special day.
- Wait until it gets dark
- Put them away at 11pm
Happy Independence Day!