I’ve never been a huge fan of cereal because of all the sugar and milk. Here are few of my favorites and why.
- Kashi Go Lean Crunch – It’s like eating a wicker basket, and it cleans you out. Plus it gives you non stop gas to torment your family with. I try to eat a bowl before I go play golf so I can get an extra boost on the golf swing and distract the others from their game.
- Frosted Mini-Wheats – Fill a bowl with ears of wheat and milk and let it sit for a few minutes. It turns the brillo pads into a nice soggy frosted pillow of tastiness.
- Cracklin’ Oat Bran – not sure why I like this one, it was in the cabinet one morning when I was a kid.
- Life – It’s simple, just like real life is. Glad there is no “Death” cereal, or maybe that’s what’s Marshmallow Madness is.
- Fruity Pebbles – If I had to choose one super sugary cereal, it would be this one. It’s like eating a bowl of candy and the milk wash after looks like the runoff after a preschool is washing out the paint trays after they’ve finger painted mothers day cards, but more delicious.