- Drink lots of booze, actually, this makes it worse because of dehydration
- Drink more coffee, we’ll maybe not, caffeine puts you on edge
- Yell at your family. This never helps. Just makes your family not like you.
- Don’t exercise, well maybe you should. It will increase oxygen flow to your brain and burn off all that anxiety energy
- Become more self-centered. Well, maybe you should serve others. The whole reason there are needles in your mind is that you’re too focused on you.
- Don’t talk to anyone. Well, maybe, seek professional help if you feel like you will hurt yourself or someone near you. Research any pills they try to shove down your throat. Don’t have faith in Morpheus like Neo did.
- Just remember, in 100 years you will be dead.