#2. What about socialization?
You mean being able to talk to other people whenever you want instead of:
- Standing/Walking in single file down hallways
- Sitting in a desk for 6 hours and not being able to:
- Pass Notes
- Talk without raising your hand
- Go to the toilet when you want
- Maybe if they are good and didn’t socialize they will get a 15-30 break to socialize outside under strict supervision.
Homeschool kids get plenty of socialization such as little league, co-ops, nature walks, and of course going to all the nice local parks while other kids are in school.