Skip to content
Back to top
- Every single dugout cheer ever, all teams do the same ones, not every team is “unstoppable”
- The parent who is cursing at the coach for their kids playing time
- The stat keeper who is advising the coach what player should be in the lineup
- The bleacher coach who is overriding the coaches play.
- The grandparents who are cheering for their player for sitting the bench the whole game.
- The e-cigarette guy who is blowing vapors in the stands, because he says it’s not a real cigarette.
- The concession stand junkie who it constantly chowing down on greasy treats
- The travel ball pro who has tents, yeti coolers, and fans powered by generators.
- The kid who is an emotional wreck after every minor error or who cries after she goes deep and they catch the fly ball.
- The football fan is watching the game rather than his child.