- Using your blinker just as someone enters your blind spot, so they have the impression that you will run them off the road
- Excessively using your wiper fluid so that it sprays on the car behind you.
- Staying in the blind spot waiting for someone to enter your lane as you are inches from their rear bumper
- Hanging your cigarette hand out of the car window
- Not repairing dents and dings so others know you don’t care what happens to your car
- Easing two wheels on the line as to look around the car in front of you so that you can see what the holdup is.
- Driving in the middle lane, and riding close to the line when a car passes as if there are magnets in your side panels