In my opinion, this is the best Mac and Cheese that you will ever put in your main face hole. Hope you enjoy it.
- 12oz Elbow Macaroni cooked and drained
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 12oz can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup of Colby-jack cheese
- 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Mix and cook in crock pot for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Serve with crumbled crispy bacon as a topper.
My second favorite recipe is to cook the aforementioned macaroni only, drain, add 2 cans of Hormel Chili (no beans) mix until hot. Serve a heaping portion in a bowl and top with hot sauce and parmesan. You can thank me later.