- Balsam Hill projectile vomits Christmas decorations all over main street, characters homes and office locations.
- Love interest characters meet each other by chance, a small spark flies
- There is some sort of problem to solve
- Characters grow closer together and have many awkward almost kiss moments ruined by kid, or some other annoying character.
- There is some huge misunderstanding because one character doesn’t have the full context of the situation because they overheard a piece of a phone call and takes it in the worst way possible without any followup questions.
- Character leaves town
- Character gets the rest of the information
- Character shows up at the precise moment when things seem the bleakest.
- They kiss with 2 minutes left in the movie
- Credits roll
*No, I don’t watch Hallmark Christmas Movies.