Urinals are great for allowing an expedited transaction almost anywhere. However, there are a few essential things to keep in mind to make everything go smoothly.
- Look toward the ground when approaching the urinals (especially if others are urinating)
- No eye contact, look at the wall in front of you. Some places have TVs!
- Make sure you get all the fluids into the urinal, no one likes a slip-and-slide on the way to the drain
- Don’t spit your chewing gum into the urinal, remember someone has to clean that out.
- Do not make conversation.
- Do not vomit into the Urinal
- Do not defecate into the Urinal
- If it’s a manual model, only execute a flush if the content color is that of water collected in a rusty bucket. “Save a flush”
I would say wash your hands but sometimes your man parts are cleaner than the wash station at some restrooms. Remember to use the hand sanitizer when you return to your car or use the one you carry in your holster.
You must be logged in to post a comment.