- Your spouse: Immediate.
- Your co-workers: 15-20 minute delay if you are dumb enough to give them your personal cell phone.
- Don’t set expectations too high for your availability
- Family members
- Parents: within the hour, or the next day, depending on the guilt trip that’s attached
- Siblings: 1 day
- Cousins: 2-3 days
- People who want a favor: delete immediately and never respond.
- When someone is in the same room: shout across the room your reply
- While driving: Whenever a police officer is not looking.
What is your standard text message reply time?
You must be logged in to post a comment.