Everyone is already tolerant of race, religion, ethnicity, and gender. If you have an obese coworker or employee that is really good at their job, stay away from these accolades.
- “Really stepped up to the plate”
- “They are a big influence in my life”
- “Always bites off more than they can chew”
- “Brings a lot to the table”
- “He left big shoes to fill”
- “Well-rounded person”
- “That fat-a$$ son of a b!+c# will be missed”
Not saying these things will show you are tolerant and keep you out of the Human Resource Office and employed. Really, you are better off not complimenting anyone.