- Bring large bills and pay for .50 cent items. Get a possible freebie because no one can change a $100
- Ask for small bills as change to wipe out their supply for other shoppers
- Automatically cut 50 to 75% off their asking price
- Look into the garage and ask about pricing for things that are not labeled or obviously for sale. Bikes, pets, water heaters, etc
- Gain access to the house, come out one of the doors asking how much for the tub
- Try to purchase one of their vehicles.
- Request items like “needle nose pliers”, if they don’t have any for sale ask. “Well, why not?”
- Bring a few shovels and start uprooting their sod. It is after all a “yard sale”