Mac and Sauce
In my opinion, this is the best Mac and Cheese that you will ever put in your main face hole. Hope you enjoy it.
- 12oz Elbow Macaroni cooked and drained
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 12oz can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup of Colby-jack cheese
- 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Mix and cook in crock pot for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Serve with crumbled crispy bacon as a topper.
My second favorite recipe is to cook the aforementioned macaroni only, drain, add 2 cans of Hormel Chili (no beans) mix until hot. Serve a heaping portion in a bowl and top with hot sauce and parmesan. You can thank me later.
Now that fall has arrived, it’s time to warm up your bones with a nice bowl of chili. Well, if you make this recipe, it will warm the marrow of your bones.
- 2 lbs Ground Sirloin
- 1.5 Cups Frozen Red/Green Peppers and Onion Mix
- 2 Cans of Rotel (Hot optional)
- 1 large can of Tomato Paste
- 2 Cans Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Head Garlic
- 2 Cups Cilantro
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 16oz Beer
- 1 Cup Taco Seasoning
- 3 tbsp of Cumin
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Large Jalapeño
- 3 Red Habaneros (optional)
- 1/4 tsp of Dry Carolina Reaper Dust (optional for pain)
- Wrap the garlic in aluminum foil and put in a preheated 400 deg oven for 30 minutes
- Fire up the grill and make two large patties out of the ground sirloin sear on both sides
- Spray the Jalapeño and Habaneros with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and roast on the grill until soft.
- In a large pot, use bacon fat to cook pepper/onion mix until onions are translucent
- Add Sirloin
- Add Beer
- Add Rotel, Paste, Seasonings, BBQ Sauce, Beans
- Take Roasted Jalapeños, Habaneros, Garlic, Cilantro and chop with a food processor, then add to the pot
- Add the Reaper (Optional for extra heat)
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Let cool to room temperature transfer to a bowl
- Store in fridge overnight to let all flavors get to know each other
- Reheat in crockpot
- Preparation H Cooling Gel
- Tucks Medicated Pads