Urinals are great for allowing an expedited transaction almost anywhere. However, there are a few important things to keep in mind to make everything go smoothly.
- Look toward the ground when approaching the urinals (especially if other are urinating)
- No eye contact, look at the wall in front of you. Some places have TVs!
- Make sure you get all the fluids into the urinal, no one likes a slip and slide on the way to the drain
- Don’t spit your chewing gum into the urinal, remember someone has to clean that out.
- Do not make conversation.
- Do not vomit into the Urinal
- Do not defecate into the Urinal
- If it’s a manual model, only execute a flush if the content color is that of water collected in a rusty bucket. “Save a flush”
I would say wash your hands but sometimes your man-parts are cleaner than the wash station at some restrooms. Just remember to use the hand sanitizer when you get back to your car or use the one you carry in your holster.